9. For advertising a sale by means of a sheriff's notice of sale, in addition to any publishing fees, twenty dollars.
10. For making a deed to land sold on execution or under an order of sale, twenty dollars.
11. For issuing a certificate of redemption when property has been redeemed from a sale under execution or upon the foreclosure of a mortgage, twenty dollars.
12. For selling real or personal property under foreclosure of any lien or mortgage, seventy-five dollars.
Commissions collected by sheriff.
1. Except as provided in section 11-15-09, the sheriff is entitled to collect commissions on behalf of the county on all moneys received and disbursed by the sheriff on an execution, order of sale, order of attachment, requisition in claim and delivery, or decree for the sale of real or personal property as follows:
a. On the first one thousand dollars, seventy-five dollars.
b. On all moneys in excess of one thousand dollars, two percent for personal property and one percent for real property.
2. Except as provided in subsection 3, if no sale is held under subsection 1, the sheriff may not collect a commission.
3. If personal property is taken by the sheriff on an execution, under a requisition in claim and delivery, or under a writ of attachment and applied in satisfaction of the debt without sale, the sheriff is entitled to collect the commission specified in subsection 1 Page No. 2 based upon the appraised value of the property. The sheriff shall deliver the commissions to the county treasurer under section 11-15-14.
11-15-09. Allowances when plaintiff bids in property at sale.
When the person in whose favor an execution or order of sale has been issued by the court bids in the property sold under the execution or pursuant to the judgment, the sheriff or other person making the sale shall collect on behalf of the county either of the following fees, and no more:
1. When the amount for which the property is bid on does not exceed one thousand dollars, forty dollars.
2. When the amount for which the property is bid on exceeds one thousand dollars, seventy-five dollars.